Where we are
- The centre of Venice can be reached in 10 to 15 minutes
- We are only a 5-minute walk away from Venice Mestre railway station (trains depart every 5 to 10 minutes for Venice)
- Bus route 2 (outward / return to Venice) departs every 10 minutes from 5.30 am to 12.40 am and the bus stop is opposite the hotel
- The night bus route N1 (outward / return to Venice) runs from 12.10 am to 4.30 am and leaves from the same bus stop as bus route 2
- The arrival point for shuttle bus and public bus services departing from Venice and from Treviso Airports is Venezia Mestre railway station
- Piazza Ferretto (in the centre of Mestre) full of shops, bars, and restaurants is only 10 minutes away on foot
- Hotel Aaron is easily reachable by car (without having to drive through restricted traffic areas) and private parking is available at a cost of €10/day.
- In the immediate vicinity of the hotel you will find: restaurants; pizzerias; bars; fast food restaurants; supermarkets; tobacconists (for tickets / subscriptions for Venice’s tourist buses / water buses – vaporetti); 24-hours self service laundry; a post office; banks and shops, etc..
- In addition to Venice, there are many other excursions can that can be experienced every day, after leaving the Hotel Aaron, both by car and by train: Verona; Padua; Vicenza; Jesolo Beach; the Venice Lido; the medieval towns of Bassano and Asolo; the hillsides of Valdobbiadene (home of the Prosecco wine); Abano and Montegrotte Terme; the villas on the Brenta Riviera as well as other destinations that are all no more than a maximum of one hour away!
ARRIVING BY PLANE
The ATVO shuttle bus (or Route 15 of the local bus service) will get you from “Marco Polo” Airport to Venice Mestre railway station in about 20 minutes.
The ATVO shuttle bus will get you from Treviso’s “Canova” Airport to Venice Mestre railway station in about 50 minutes.
ARRIVING BY TRAIN
Venezia Mestre railway station is about 350 meters away from the Hotel Aaron. All trains for Venice also stop at Mestre.
The Hotel Aaron is approximately 5 minutes away from the station on foot. Take the main road (Via Piave), which leaves from the station. When you reach the intersection of Via Piave and Via Felisati, turn right. You will find the hotel immediately on your right at street number 187.
ARRIVING BY CAR
The address to enter on your SatNav is: VIA GIOVANNI FELISATI,187 – VENICE MESTRE
Arriving from the motorways / Mestre bypass, take the MESTRE PORTO exit. Follow the signs for MESTRE CENTRO/STAZIONE. Arriving at the top of the overpass that crosses over the railways lines close to Mestre Station, turn left and follow the signs for the station. Arriving at the station, take the main road, VIA PIAVE, that runs in a straight line from the station; continue on for about 400 metres and turn right into VIA CAVALLOTTI and then immediately right into VIA G. FELISATI. Continue on for 50 meters until you reach street number 187.